FANDOM


  • I wonder why you vandalized my wikia, along OMAR. Did I ever do something to you? NO I did not. That is not a way to treat someone who you barely know. If something like that happens again, then I will report you myself at Staff Wikia

      Loading editor
    • Keep in mind, wikia supposed to be an encyclopedia websites. Not an attempt to show off few poorly made fan-characters. For such things exists fan-sites and social trash media where people are trying to brag thou no one is giving a thing.. So yes, of course, Staff will not be pleased much by Fran's actions. But even less they will be glad to see attempt to use wikia the way you did. They are paying for their data space. And if Fran's actions will be considered as rude but easy-to-explain, yours should not have such luxury.

        Loading editor
    • That's not justifying her actions. Since the Wikia accepted my wiki and hasn't deleted it, she will stay away from it. And every member of the Staff here

        Loading editor
    • Geordel and ArianaGrandeLover wrote:
      I wonder why you vandalized my wikia, along OMAR. Did I ever do something to you? NO I did not. That is not a way to treat someone who you barely know. If something like that happens again, then I will report you myself at Staff Wikia


      "NOT done anything to us?" Would you like to think again?

        Loading editor
    • Geordel and ArianaGrandeLover wrote:
      That's not justifying her actions. Since the Wikia accepted my wiki and hasn't deleted it, she will stay away from it. And every member of the Staff here

      Wikia accept every wiki to be created. It is not their responsible to walk by and check if the wiki is filled with poorly made content or not (which they should).

        Loading editor
    • It is neither our job to deal with such stuff but a copy cat wiki wait no this wiki shall not be even called a copy from ours....yeah I was saying a wiki related to descendats is here yours is fanfiction well mostly of it and there exists fanon for stuff like this

        Loading editor
    • Geordel and ArianaGrandeLover wrote:
      she will stay away from it. And every member of the Staff here

      Purely out of disgust..

        Loading editor
    • You guys are rude. You make me sick. and Fran I know that you lied about being pregnant and lied to Evie

        Loading editor
    • Geordel and ArianaGrandeLover wrote:
      You guys are rude. You make me sick. and Fran I know that you lied about being pregnant and lied to Evie

      LOL. You are finally smart. Congrats!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.