FANDOM


  • I've been thinking, if hypothetically we could get more descendants, which actors/actresses would you want to see, and which Descendant should they be? Me, if given the option I would cast Taylor Gray (from Star Wars Rebels), Lauren Taylor, and Bryana Salaz.  I would see it as Bryana Salaz as Snow White's daughter, Taylor Gray as either another son of Aladdin or another child of Mother Gothel, and Lauren Taylor as either another child of Rapunzel or as Audrey's sister.  I mean, Lauren Taylor would look convincingly like a daughter of Aurora. 

      Loading editor
    • What about Finn Wolfhard as the son of Hades? (probably not Hadie from the books) with James Woods reprising his role as Hades? As seen in IT Wolfhard can be a pretty snarky, big mouthed character who I can totally see portraying someone with little to no fuse. As for James Woods he's said multiple times that Hades is his favourite role and is always happy to go back to it.

        Loading editor
    • I want Olivia Holt as CJ Hook

        Loading editor
    • Mallover16 wrote:
      I want Olivia Holt as CJ Hook


      Something tells me that it is the H&H cast that I made?

        Loading editor
    • Mallover16 wrote:
      I want Olivia Holt as CJ Hook

      I think CJ should just stay being portrayed by her voice actor Myrna Velasco. I also think the same way for Zevon who should remain being portrayed by Bradley Steven Perry. Those two are irreplaceable is these characters in my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • Loolveus wrote:
      Mallover16 wrote:
      I want Olivia Holt as CJ Hook
      I think CJ should just stay being portrayed by her voice actor Myrna Velasco. I also think the same way for Zevon who should remain being portrayed by Bradley Steven Perry. Those two are irreplaceable is these characters in my opinion.


      IDK, Myrna's physical apperance doesn't resemble CJ at all, while Bradley does look like Zevon. I think that within the Disney rank, Olivia Holt would be the perfect portrayer for CJ.

        Loading editor
    • Francesca14601 wrote:
      Loolveus wrote:
      Mallover16 wrote:
      I want Olivia Holt as CJ Hook
      I think CJ should just stay being portrayed by her voice actor Myrna Velasco. I also think the same way for Zevon who should remain being portrayed by Bradley Steven Perry. Those two are irreplaceable is these characters in my opinion.

      IDK, Myrna's physical apperance doesn't resemble CJ at all, while Bradley does look like Zevon. I think that within the Disney rank, Olivia Holt would be the perfect portrayer for CJ.

      Fair point, and yeah Bradley defienetely resembles his character more, I mean heck all needs is the clothes and the blue streak in his hair and that's it.

      As for CJ, yeah I guess but I still would prefer if they kept the same actors.

        Loading editor
    • Francesca14601 wrote:
      Mallover16 wrote:
      I want Olivia Holt as CJ Hook

      Something tells me that it is the H&H cast that I made?

      It is because of that.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.