Remedial Goodness 101 is a class that is listed as a requirement though it is most likely just a requirement for villain kids seeing as how Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos were the only students. The class is taught by the headmistress Fairy Godmother.
Mal views the class as insulting. When Mal succeeded in every multiple choice question right Carlos commented "you are on fire." In response Mal's told Evie, Jay and Carlos "just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun." That advice made it so that when a question about what to do if you find a vial of poison both Carlos and Jay shot their hands up and Jay gave an answer C (turn it over to the proper authorities). Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos all finished the class with an "A" after they returned the wand back to Fairy Godmother and showed that they have goodness in their hearts.
- Some of the questions include:
- If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart?
- You find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?
- According to Mal, there is a two hour exam about smiling.
- It was a new course, according to Doug.