The Museum of Cultural History is a building in Auradon in Descendants. It is where the Fairy Godmother's wand is kept. The Villains' Kids attempt to steal the wand, but fail.
At Auradon Prep, Evie looked in her magic mirror to find out where the wand is, and it is revealed to be in a museum 2.3 miles from the school. Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay run to the museum only to realize that the exhibits are locked due to late hours. Mal later casts a spell to put the guard to sleep and to open the door. There, after seeing statues of Maleficent, Jafar, the Evil Queen and Cruella de Vil, Mal begins questioning about being good and evil. Ultimately, the villainous children fail to retrieve the wand after Jay accidentally sets off the alarm and they escape.
- King Triton's Trident
- Magic Lamp
- Glass Slipper
- Spinning Wheel
- Magic Wand
- Magic Carpet
- The Enchanted Rose
- Jafar's Snake Staff
- Golden Pelydryn
- Sorcerer Hat
- The Magic Brooms
- This museum secures magical objects such as King Triton's trident, the magic lamp, the enchanted rose and Cinderella's glass slipper.
- The museum is approximately 2.3 miles from Auradon Prep.
- By the end of Return to the Isle of the Lost: A Descendants Novel, Ben revealed that Maleficent, in her lizard form, has been transferred to the museum for security.
- In the following book, Mal was given permission to keep her mother in her room as a pet.
- By the end of Rise of the Isle of the Lost: A Descendants Novel, Evie and Mal handed over the Magic Mirror and the Spell Book, respectively, to the museum.
- In Descendants 2, it seems like Mal somehow took her spell book away from the museum.