"Mad for Tea Cafe" is a cafe that appears in the animated short stories, Descendants: Wicked World. It is a hang out spot for the AKs and VKs.
The cafe was first introduced in "Mad for Tea", where the AKs are explaining the 'Jewel-bilee' to the newly arrived VKs.
- There are numerous items that represent the film, Alice in Wonderland.
- The Cheshire Cat's grin can be seen on the wall behind Jordan.
- The Wonderland signs can be seen beside the fireplace
- The White Rabbit's Watch is hanging from the ceiling.
- The Mad Hatter's hat is engraved in the door window.
- The carpet on the floor is a queen card, representing the Queen of Hearts.