Doug's mother (real name unknown) is a minor character in Descendants, Dopey's wife and (most obviously) Doug's mother.
During the coronation scene, she appears very briefly. She is seen standing next to her husband and son, applying his bow tie.
In the Royal Cottilion, Doug's mother is standing next to Dopey on the platform when Mal arrives.
- Doug's mother is shown to be quite tall. This might explain Doug's normal height even though being half dwarf.
- In Did I Mention? Doug speaks Spanish (Un, dos tres, cuatro). His mother probably teached him this because his father's tale takes place in southern Germany.
- Doug's mother does have a spanish appearence.
- She is the only female wearing a yellow dress that we know who she is, besides Belle.
- Her yellow dress let fans speculate she might be Jane (from Tarzan and Jane), the only other famous Disney woman with a yellow dress and brown hair.